Pages

Saturday, 11 October 2014

In the Kitchen: Quiche!


It's Saturday so I say, "Shall we buy sausages for dinner?"

"No, let's have something different for a change," says my husband Andy.

"How about 'Stand and Stuff' quiche?"

"'Stand and Stuff' quiche?"

"I have a recipe. I found it online. It's very easy."

So Andy and Imogen start cooking and I grab my camera...











































At dinner time...

"Ooh! These are delicious!"

"Can we have these again, please?"

Somehow I think we are going to be eating a lot of quiche...

Thanks for the recipe idea, Tanya!

4 comments :

  1. Mmm, these look amazing!! This post is making me hungry...
    Love your blog:)
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren,

      The quiches were delicious! Thank you for your kind words about our blog. It was lovely of you to visit and leave a comment!

      Delete
  2. Mmm, I love quiche :) We often make a couple for a beach picnic and eat them cold. Great photos too Sue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly,

      Using tortillas for the quiche bases makes the whole process very easy. They don't even need pre-baking. I love cold quiche too!

      I have come to the conclusion anything is a suitable subject for photography. I'd love to capture a few more of the 'ordinary' moments of life, instead of just concentrating on the special occasions. I don't know if, in the future, I will look back and enjoy my quiche photos again, but I certainly enjoyed taking them!

      Delete